Our call to action
GIVE THEM HOPE.
BE THEIR HERO.
How to Help
Promote via social media.
Check here for compelling posts for use in your own social media channels. This area will be updated with easy to use, cut & paste sample posts that focus on patient families, research updates, doctor profiles and more!
- Additional Key Messaging:
- September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Give Them Hope. Be Their Hero. Visit: www.hopeandheroes.org
- Columbia University Medical Center is the tri-state area’s #1 ranked pediatric cancer program. Help raise awareness and support for local children and their families. www.hopeandheroes.org
- Use our hashtags: #BEAHERO #HOPEANDHEROES
- Blog Post: Funding Life-Saving Research and Expert Care
- Blog Post: Kids First, Patients Second
- Blog Post: How You Can Get Involved
Promote in your communications.
- We are proud to support Hope & Heroes in helping local children and their families in their fight against cancer. Join us. www.hopeandheroes.org
- September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Join us in helping local children and their families in their fight against cancer. Give Them Hope. Be Their Hero. www.hopeandheroes.org
- Include downloadable letters for companies to send to their vendors/business associates asking them to join them in support of Hope & Heroes.
- Include downloadable letters for individuals to send to their friends, family, neighbors asking them to join them in support of Hope & Heroes.
Download our high definition campaign logo for use on signage, online and in-store materials. Click here for logo >
Give Them Hope. Be Their Hero. Tri-state area business can HELP to raise critical support in the fight against pediatric cancer in a number of ways.
- Feature Hope & Heroes logo on social media channels and website. (click here for logo)
- Promote Hope & Heroes children and family stories.
- Develop a September workplace giving campaign.
- Provide employee donation match.
- Host employee fundraising days — we have lots of ideas below!
- Highlight Hope & Heroes September initiative at retail locations.
- Create opportunities for customers to donate.
- Ask customers to add a donation to their bill.
- Make a donation when consumers purchase a specific product.
- Make a donation for social media activity, for example, $1 for every Facebook like or retweet.
Helpful Tools & Ideas
Need Help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org