Our call to action
GIVE THEM HOPE.
BE THEIR HERO.
How to Help
Simply cut and paste sample messages below
Promote the campaign via Social Media.
- September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Give Them Hope. Be Their Hero. Visit: www.hopeandheroes.org
- Columbia University Medical Center is the tri-state area’s #1 ranked pediatric cancer program. Help raise awareness and support for local children and their families. www.hopeandheroes.org
- Use our hashtags: #BEAHERO #HOPEANDHEROES
Promote in your communications.
- We are proud to support Hope & Heroes in helping local children and their families in their fight against cancer. Join us. www.hopeandheroes.org
- September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Join us in helping local children and their families in their fight against cancer. Give Them Hope. Be Their Hero. www.hopeandheroes.org
Download our high definition campaign logo for use on signage, online and in-store materials.
Encourage Customer donations.
If you are a tri-state area business there are numerous ways you can help raise critical support in the fight against pediatric cancer.
- Ask consumers to add a donation to their bill.
- Make a donation when consumers purchase a specific product.
- Make a donation for social media activity, for example $1 for every Facebook like or retweet.
Promote Employee Matching programs.
- Help local children and families fighting cancer. When you give, we give.
- September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, double your donation to help local children and families fighting cancer. We’ll match your donation!
Need Help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org