Our call to action
GIVE THEM HOPE.
BE THEIR HERO.
How to Help
Promote via social media.
- Click here for ready-made sample posts for use on your own social media channels.
- Check back for additional sample posts that focus on patient families, research updates, doctor profiles and more!
- Additional Key Messaging:
- September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Give Them Hope. Be Their Hero. Visit: www.hopeandheroes.org
- Columbia University Medical Center is the tri-state area’s #1 ranked pediatric cancer program. Help raise awareness and support for local children and their families. www.hopeandheroes.org
- Use our hashtags: #BEAHERO #HOPEANDHEROES
- Blog Post: Funding Life-Saving Research and Expert Care
- Blog Post: Kids First, Patients Second
- Blog Post: How You Can Get Involved
Promote in your communications.
- We are proud to support Hope & Heroes in helping local children and their families in their fight against cancer. Join us. www.hopeandheroes.org
- September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Join us in helping local children and their families in their fight against cancer. Give Them Hope. Be Their Hero. www.hopeandheroes.org
- Click here for a downloadable letter for companies to send to their vendors/business associates asking them to join them in support of Hope & Heroes.
- Click here for a downloadable letter for individuals to send to their friends, family, neighbors asking them to join them in support of Hope & Heroes.
- Cut & paste these ready-to-use social media posts for your company customization.
Download our high definition campaign logo for use on signage, online and in-store materials. Click here for logo >
Download these ready-to-use images for use with social media posts. Select a photo, right click and select “save image as.”
Give Them Hope. Be Their Hero. Tri-state area business can HELP to raise critical support in the fight against pediatric cancer in a number of ways.
- Feature Hope & Heroes logo on social media channels and website. (click here for logo)
- Promote Hope & Heroes children and family stories.
- Develop a September workplace giving campaign.
- Provide employee donation match.
- Host employee fundraising days — we have lots of ideas below!
- Highlight Hope & Heroes September initiative at retail locations.
- Create opportunities for customers to donate.
- Ask customers to add a donation to their bill.
- Make a donation when consumers purchase a specific product.
- Make a donation for social media activity, for example, $1 for every Facebook like or retweet.
Click here to SEE HOW FAR YOUR MONEY TRULY GOES.
Helpful Tools & Ideas
Need Help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org