Our call to action
GIVE THEM HOPE.
BE THEIR HERO.
How to Help
Promote via social media.
- Download ready-made sample posts for use on your own social media channels.
- Additional Key Messaging:
- September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Give Them Hope. Be Their Hero. Visit: www.hopeandheroes.org
- Columbia University Medical Center is the tri-state area’s #1 ranked pediatric cancer program. Help raise awareness and support for local children and their families. www.hopeandheroes.org
- Use our hashtags: #BETHEIRHERO #HOPEANDHEROES
- Blog Post: Be Their Hero
- Blog Post: Kids First, Patients Second
- Blog Post: Innovate Research to Transform Patient Care
Key Messaging to Promote in your Communications.
Download our high definition campaign logo for use on signage, online and in-store materials. Click here for logo > Download these ready-to-use images for use with social media posts. Select a photo, right click and select “save image as.”
Give Them Hope. Be Their Hero. Tri-state area businesses can HELP to raise critical support in the fight against pediatric cancer in a number of ways.
- Feature Hope & Heroes logo on your social media channels and website. (click here for logo)
- Feature Hope & Heroes banner logo on your website as another option (click here for logo)
- Promote Hope & Heroes children and family stories.
- Develop a September Workplace Giving Campaign.
- Provide employee donation match.
- Host employee fundraising days – click here for lots of ideas!
- Highlight Hope & Heroes September initiative at retail locations.
- Create opportunities for customers to donate.
- Ask customers to add a donation to their bill.
- Make a donation when consumers purchase a specific product.
- Make a donation for social media activity, for example, $1 for every Facebook like or retweet.
Click here to SEE HOW FAR YOUR MONEY TRULY GOES.
Need Help? Contact us at email@example.com