Our call to action
GIVE THEM HOPE.
BE THEIR HERO.
- Download these ready-made posts for use on your social media channels.
- Use our official “Give Them Hope. Be Their Hero.” badge to show your support! Use the badge within your corporate signature, in office spaces/common areas, or in stores for your customers to see. Download our high definition campaign logo for use on signage, online and in-store materials. Download our badge here.
- Share our patient stories on your company blog or social media. Throughout the month of September, we will publish these stories on the Hope & Heroes blog.
- Follow Hope & Heroes on social media and repost our content:
Download our Hope & Heroes banner for use on your website or company Facebook page to help raise awareness.
Download and use these images for your social media posts. Select a photo, right-click and select “save image as.”
Make a Donation
Give Them Hope. Be Their Hero. Tri-state area businesses can HELP to raise critical support in the fight against pediatric cancer in a number of ways.
- Donate on the Hope & Heroes website under your company name.
- Provide employee donation match.
- Establish a Workplace Giving Campaign.
- Use our official “Give Them Hope. Be Their Hero.” badge in stores or within your corporate email signature.
- Create opportunities for customers to donate.
- Ask customers to donate before they pay for their purchase.
- Ask if they would like to round up their total amount to the nearest dollar to donate to Hope & Heroes.
- Make a donation for social media activity, for example, $1 for every Facebook like or retweet.
Inspire your employees & customers this September by showing them just how far their donation truly goes!
- Be Their Hero. Get involved with Hope & Heroes.
- Kids First. Patients Second. Learn about the programs that we fund.
- Innovate Research to Transform Patient Care. Learn more about the state-of-the-art clinical care Columbia offers.
Need help or have additional ideas you want to discuss? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.